There are three types of information we collect: 1) Personal Data, 2) Non-Personal Data, 3) Cookies.
- Personal details are collected from you only if you voluntary submit it to us and only for the following purpose:
- Administer your order and if necessary provide the information you disclose to our 3rd party suppliers or service providers for the purpose of order fulfillment. Basically, we just share your shipping details only with the shipping company so they can deliver the products you purchased to your front door. This information will not be given, sold or traded to others for any other purpose than order processing/facilitation.
- Contact you in the event there is a problem/delay with your order.
- Send you email updates, if you voluntarily submit it to us.
- Non-Personal Data cannot be used to identify or contact you. These types of information are used to better understand where our visitors come from and learn about browser type, version and language, operating system, pages viewed and page access times.
We use appropriate security measures to protect the information you provide to us. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be secure from access by unintended recipients and will not hold us responsible for any breach of security unless this breach is due to our negligence. However, we will take all reasonable steps to protect your Personal Data from unauthorized access.
To have your Personal Data updated, amended or removed from our database, please email us at email@example.com.
Soffio does not handle your credit card details during the transaction. Your payment card transaction will be processed by international bank payment’s circuits via SSL-encrypted pages.